Here’s my thoughts on 2012. I’m not going to call them resolutions for this new year, rather, ideas and goals. Since my goals are always changing, I don’t want to lock myself in to a particular theme/idea. Here are three things I’m thinking right now:
1. I’d like to BLOG more in 2012. By more, I mean more than 3 times a month. I’d like to blog about fitness, gluten free, and finish some race reports that were never finished (or started).
2. Fitness/Race goals:
- Daily: 10 push-up/20 body weight squats x 10. Yep, that’s 100 push-ups and 200 body weight squats.
- Focus on swimming. By that, I mean swim MORE!
- Smaller Sprint TRIs and Oly Distance TRIs. Speed is my call for 2012.
- Perhaps one 70.3 IM – Sub 6:00 please.
- Under 22 minute 5K.
- Ragnar Relay Perhaps?! I’d love to organize one or be a part of a team.
- Ski to Sea?!
- STP (bike race from Seattle to Portland).
- Find some other bike races.
- Learn to snowboard!!
3. Continue Gluten Free all year! I have done really well with gluten free and it is NOT hard. Honestly. There is the occasional craving for a sandwich or pizza … but, there are GF options. Not only have I felt better physically since going gluten free, mentally as well.
What are your 2012 ideas, themes, goals, resolutions? I’d love to hear from you!